<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

September 19, 2008


Im so stress this moment !
I feel like cryin and my head are burstin .
This 9-days-to-go is goin to be STUDYSTUDYSTUDY .
Wow !
Im nervous .
And also , towards the PSLE ..
Im becoming more n more lazy .
Now 6I is having lots of problems .
So COMPLICATED !
At home , I am now closer with my family members when usually ,
I would be moody with them .
My father is on overseas and I miss him badly .
He is now at Brazil n he will be back November 12 .
Thats why when Im lazy in class , im actually thinkin about him .
Since its Fasting month , I get a chance to have dinner with my family members everyday
except my father . It makes me determine to study hard when I realized that
actually they are concern about me .
And now , to my classmates ...
I wish u will be happy always n will not give up !
Best Wishes !

Dont stress stress ok ?
Gotta go ~
Zalifah

friendsforever;
3:50 PM