September 19, 2008
Oh, hi everybody!
I've not been posting for quite sometime...Probably, 1 month or so, maybe less?
PSLE is just 9 days away... including weekends and holidays,probably is 13 days or so.
I've been trying hard to study-english,maths,science....I'm very,very,very STRESS&TIRED!!!
Believe it or not, My dad instead of my mum(sometimes she will) NAG at me about PSLE,PSLE,PSLE,PSLE blah...
Or,
-When is your PSLE dates?
-When your PSLE end?
-You better work hard! Ok? If you don't know anything, must tell us ok??
etc...etc...etc..
And recently, my dad said,
"I'm going to CONFISCATE your handphone, PSP& Nintendo, banned you from playing computer games.....I'm only going to allow you to play wii because you can exercise!"-_-
And trouble is starting in our class-that doesn't make my mood better....
Making Ms tan happy on teachers day didn't help in ms tan's mood.
-Screams,shouts& scoldings
are common in every teacher who taught us. Is our class that BAD? I don't think so....
Whatever it is, PSLE is 13 days away, I'm going to work hard, and let loose after PSLE.
After 1 month, later, i bet my dad is going to teach me again. To prepare me for secondary school.......
Lastly, I'm wishing all of you,
"Good Luck to everybody in the upcoming PSLE! Whatever it is, Work hard, do your best!"
From,
Hillary Quah
I've not been posting for quite sometime...Probably, 1 month or so, maybe less?
PSLE is just 9 days away... including weekends and holidays,probably is 13 days or so.
I've been trying hard to study-english,maths,science....I'm very,very,very STRESS&TIRED!!!
Believe it or not, My dad instead of my mum(sometimes she will) NAG at me about PSLE,PSLE,PSLE,PSLE blah...
Or,
-When is your PSLE dates?
-When your PSLE end?
-You better work hard! Ok? If you don't know anything, must tell us ok??
etc...etc...etc..
And recently, my dad said,
"I'm going to CONFISCATE your handphone, PSP& Nintendo, banned you from playing computer games.....I'm only going to allow you to play wii because you can exercise!"-_-
And trouble is starting in our class-that doesn't make my mood better....
Making Ms tan happy on teachers day didn't help in ms tan's mood.
-Screams,shouts& scoldings
are common in every teacher who taught us. Is our class that BAD? I don't think so....
Whatever it is, PSLE is 13 days away, I'm going to work hard, and let loose after PSLE.
After 1 month, later, i bet my dad is going to teach me again. To prepare me for secondary school.......
Lastly, I'm wishing all of you,
"Good Luck to everybody in the upcoming PSLE! Whatever it is, Work hard, do your best!"
From,
Hillary Quah
friendsforever;
3:50 PM
3:50 PM