September 19, 2008
PSLE is 9 days later ...
I felt very nervous about the PSLE as I did very bad for my mock exam .
I was afraid that I will do very bad for my PSLE too
I wished to get some improvement in my English as I scored very low for my English
If I were to score higher for my English , the total score would be higher.
Everyday my mother would let me to do some revision . But , it seemed that I only had improvements on my Mother Tongue ...
I also wish that everybody would be happy about their PSLE marks
Regards,
Tian Wei
I felt very nervous about the PSLE as I did very bad for my mock exam .
I was afraid that I will do very bad for my PSLE too
I wished to get some improvement in my English as I scored very low for my English
If I were to score higher for my English , the total score would be higher.
Everyday my mother would let me to do some revision . But , it seemed that I only had improvements on my Mother Tongue ...
I also wish that everybody would be happy about their PSLE marks
Regards,
Tian Wei
friendsforever;
3:53 PM
3:53 PM