September 19, 2008
PSLE coming I feel more and more tired and more and more stress.....Then we need to study very hard to get good results.....My Science and Maths is very weak and I'm working on it.... Ms tan can give me extra Science ws???? My Science assessment completed now nothing to do for science but revise .......
My parents are always working and I can only see them at night and I don't know what they are thinking.... They just tell me to try my best and never say anything...?
Now my brother is helping me and gave me all the sec school friends' compo essay....
I also don't understand what they writing but very interesting!!!!
wish good luk to everyone!!!!!
Rujia
My parents are always working and I can only see them at night and I don't know what they are thinking.... They just tell me to try my best and never say anything...?
Now my brother is helping me and gave me all the sec school friends' compo essay....
I also don't understand what they writing but very interesting!!!!
wish good luk to everyone!!!!!
Rujia
friendsforever;
3:54 PM
3:54 PM