<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

September 19, 2008


PSLE is coming and I think all pupils must feel very nervous and anxious.Same goes for me,I feel nervous and excited.My mother kept telling me to work hard and that make me feel even more scare about PSLE.I am afraid that I will not get a very good mark for my PSLE and afraid that I could not go to my dream school.
One of our classmates,kyaw zawe had been expelled for our school and is going back to Myanmar.I hpoe he had learn hs lesson as he had bring disappointment to his family and our school.By the way,I wish you all the best in your PSLE!

YEXIN

friendsforever;
3:53 PM