September 19, 2008
There are 9 days more to PSLE!!!Time really flies when you're bored or you're enjoying yourself.So we must start working hard and pass your PSLE with NO regrets!!!
I hope to get 200 and above to beat my friend who scored 204 for his PSLE and i also want to beat my older sister who scored 205 for her PSLE.I also wish that i can at least score B or C for my maths.
Some people are feeling stress right now but just bear with it for a few more weeks and after your PSLE,you can do anything you want.I wish all of you good luck and hope you can pass the PSLE with flying colours!!! :)
Your friend,
Charlotte Lee
I hope to get 200 and above to beat my friend who scored 204 for his PSLE and i also want to beat my older sister who scored 205 for her PSLE.I also wish that i can at least score B or C for my maths.
Some people are feeling stress right now but just bear with it for a few more weeks and after your PSLE,you can do anything you want.I wish all of you good luck and hope you can pass the PSLE with flying colours!!! :)
Your friend,
Charlotte Lee
friendsforever;
3:54 PM
3:54 PM