June 10, 2008
Dearest 6I,
How is everyone? I'm surprised the blog is so quiet. All of you must be having a wonderful time playing and relaxing. Hope you al l have been doing some studying, completing the homework as well as revising your work. Remember that it is about balance. Holidays are a time to rest BUT also a time to catch up on your work and revise the topics which you are weak in.
I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. I am also having a nice holiday. I just came back from an overseas trip and the weather in Australia was very nice and cool as it is currently winter over there.
Please take good care of yourselves and remember to be good. Don't forget to bring all the homework on the first day of school as well as learn your spelling!
Miss Tan
How is everyone? I'm surprised the blog is so quiet. All of you must be having a wonderful time playing and relaxing. Hope you al l have been doing some studying, completing the homework as well as revising your work. Remember that it is about balance. Holidays are a time to rest BUT also a time to catch up on your work and revise the topics which you are weak in.
I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. I am also having a nice holiday. I just came back from an overseas trip and the weather in Australia was very nice and cool as it is currently winter over there.
Please take good care of yourselves and remember to be good. Don't forget to bring all the homework on the first day of school as well as learn your spelling!
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
6:02 PM
6:02 PM