June 13, 2008
[Hi everyone!]
{ I am sure that everybody is enjoying the holidays. I'm sure that most of you are going overseas. But for me, I did not travel overseas. I am busy and enjoying the long holidays. I either study, fixing puzzle, exercising, watching television. I had a wonderful birthday with my parents. It was the funniest of course. ++Sigh++ I know i am happy that my birthday is during the holidays but it also marked that the PSLE is drawing near... I also went to Australia like Miss Tan.It was last year I went Perth during winter. It was the last week of the holidays! It was very _-COLD-_ The best food I ate there was the chilli muzzle at fremantle. I enjoy it because the chilli muzzle was _-_HOT_-_ and the weather is COLD so it make a "perfect match" of course.}
I am sure that everybody has the dream seconday school. I hope everybody would tell me by writing in the comments. I also hope that Miss Tan would tell us which secondary school she went!
I hope to go tanjong katong girls if I score above 234.
But if i score lousy, for sure i will go Bendemeer Secondary because it is near my house......
(Hillary Quah)
{ I am sure that everybody is enjoying the holidays. I'm sure that most of you are going overseas. But for me, I did not travel overseas. I am busy and enjoying the long holidays. I either study, fixing puzzle, exercising, watching television. I had a wonderful birthday with my parents. It was the funniest of course. ++Sigh++ I know i am happy that my birthday is during the holidays but it also marked that the PSLE is drawing near... I also went to Australia like Miss Tan.It was last year I went Perth during winter. It was the last week of the holidays! It was very _-COLD-_ The best food I ate there was the chilli muzzle at fremantle. I enjoy it because the chilli muzzle was _-_HOT_-_ and the weather is COLD so it make a "perfect match" of course.}
I am sure that everybody has the dream seconday school. I hope everybody would tell me by writing in the comments. I also hope that Miss Tan would tell us which secondary school she went!
I hope to go tanjong katong girls if I score above 234.
But if i score lousy, for sure i will go Bendemeer Secondary because it is near my house......
(Hillary Quah)
friendsforever;
6:10 PM
6:10 PM