May 17, 2008
Hi Everyone ,
Hope youall are happy with your marks.I thinks school should teach many computer skills . I think that is important because after we leave this school , in secondry school we need to use computer for many resarches. Not only that after our secondry school we will be entering junier college or pollytechnic we need to use laptop for our studies .This are all computers , so we need to learn many skills
I hope the teachers will teach us this skills.
From your friend,
Diviyadarshini
Hope youall are happy with your marks.I thinks school should teach many computer skills . I think that is important because after we leave this school , in secondry school we need to use computer for many resarches. Not only that after our secondry school we will be entering junier college or pollytechnic we need to use laptop for our studies .This are all computers , so we need to learn many skills
I hope the teachers will teach us this skills.
From your friend,
Diviyadarshini
friendsforever;
9:38 PM
9:38 PM