May 28, 2008
hello!
I've not post for a long long time.
Now it is june holiday.
Some people will be very happy as it is holiday and we don't need to go to school.
But actually, when June holiday reaches, it means that we are going to take PSLE soon!!
I've just started my tuition..
I wish that PSLE will end soon and we can go to secondary school,but I am afraid of my Chinese,Math and Science.
My Math and Science had deproved but my Chinese and English had improved.
Maybe our Chinese paper for SA1 is easy so I could get that marks.
But I wish I can REALLY score above 200 for Psle
I also hope that I can DSA to secondary school!
=D
vanessa ^^
I've not post for a long long time.
Now it is june holiday.
Some people will be very happy as it is holiday and we don't need to go to school.
But actually, when June holiday reaches, it means that we are going to take PSLE soon!!
I've just started my tuition..
I wish that PSLE will end soon and we can go to secondary school,but I am afraid of my Chinese,Math and Science.
My Math and Science had deproved but my Chinese and English had improved.
Maybe our Chinese paper for SA1 is easy so I could get that marks.
But I wish I can REALLY score above 200 for Psle
I also hope that I can DSA to secondary school!
=D
vanessa ^^
friendsforever;
10:19 PM
10:19 PM