May 30, 2008
Hello,
It's not long before I posted s0mething...
When it comes to say about the holidays,
especially the long ones...I will have a big 'headache'
When people are enjoying their holidays,
sleeping late and waking up late, I will be really
envious because I will need to wake up ealry in the morning
to attend band practices or remedial lessons...
People were enjoying while I am 'suffering'
I only get to enjoy my holidays at night and some days like
chatting with my friends,hanging put with my friends and playing computer
games for a while...
I really wish to go to a good school which I , Vanessa and Yun Jing(6H) decided
to apply for DSA...Because the school we wish to go
needed high marks and we think that we should really apply for DSA
as we have our CCA band to help us...
Like what everyone wish to, I hope that our whole 6Independence class
will go to the express...
Wishing everyone good luck... xP
~charis~
It's not long before I posted s0mething...
When it comes to say about the holidays,
especially the long ones...I will have a big 'headache'
When people are enjoying their holidays,
sleeping late and waking up late, I will be really
envious because I will need to wake up ealry in the morning
to attend band practices or remedial lessons...
People were enjoying while I am 'suffering'
I only get to enjoy my holidays at night and some days like
chatting with my friends,hanging put with my friends and playing computer
games for a while...
I really wish to go to a good school which I , Vanessa and Yun Jing(6H) decided
to apply for DSA...Because the school we wish to go
needed high marks and we think that we should really apply for DSA
as we have our CCA band to help us...
Like what everyone wish to, I hope that our whole 6Independence class
will go to the express...
Wishing everyone good luck... xP
~charis~
friendsforever;
10:53 PM
10:53 PM