March 20, 2008
Hi 6I,
I see that all of you are excited about the new teacher who will be coming in to teach you on Monday. I'm glad you are excited but I also hope that you will translate that excitement into a determination to work hard, especially in your Maths.
Please know that Miss Lim, the new teacher (yes, the person will remain a secret until Monday) and myself have all your best interests at heart and we want you all to do well and achieve good results.
I liked reading Hillary's post about how one day, we will all have to agree that the PSLE is the next day. I wonder how all of us will be feeling. Even though all of you are the ones taking the exam, Miss Tan will also feel 'anxious' because I want all of you to do your best and get good grades.
To all the Christian students, Happy Easter! Have a wonderful time of remembrance together with your family.
See you all on Monday! I'm sure all of you are looking forward to meeting the new teacher.
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
7:03 PM
7:03 PM