<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

March 20, 2008


Look at you now. Look again. Then think how many years had past since the day we born. Look at the beginning of this year and think how many days had past. See ahead. PSLE is ''like'' tomorrow. Don't say I am exagerating even now is only 20 march 2008. Because, there will be one day that PSLE is tommorrow. There will be one day you will graduate from Bendemeer Primary. And the day you started working. Take my parents for an example. When they were a child, they greet elders as uncle and aunty. But now, children call them aunty and uncle. I hope everybody will do their best, fulfil their wishes like giving Miss Tan a easier life or going to a girls/boys school to fulfil your wishes. Look tomorrow is Good Friday. And I am very happy because it is considered "one" of my "days''. You see, I am a christian! Haha!

From
Hillary

friendsforever;
2:39 PM