<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

March 2, 2008


Hi boys and girls,

I hope all of you had a restful weekend and a nice short break. Don't forget to do your book reviews! I assume if you're reading this means that you've also posted your 4 blog entries requirement for this term!

I must say some of you have done exceptionally well for some subjects. Now the aim is to do as well for all the rest of your subjects. It's not good enough just to do well for one subject, you must try to do equally well in all. Of course like I told you in class, if you are very good in a subject, you must then aim to get an A* in that and make sure for the others, you also work hard so that your marks won't get pulled down.

For those that have not done so well, I hope your marks are a "wake up call"! It is not too late to put in hard work and reap the rewards of good results! There is still time but it must begin with you wanting to put in effort. Do take the upcoming March holidays as a time to do revision on your weaker subjects. If you have difficulties with doing your assessment books, do bring them to school and I'll explain them to you.

Let me give you a BIG tip on how to pass the PSLE well - it's basically practice, practice and more practice. This applies to all your subjects. The more worksheets, more exam papers you do, the better you become. Remember that there is no short cut or easy way out. Those who work hard will be the ones smiling and laughing away on results day sometime in November. I believe that all of you are capable of doing better. Let's work hard together! I want all of you to do well and go to a good Secondary School.

Are you ready to work hard?

Miss Tan

friendsforever;
8:48 AM