<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

March 24, 2008


Sigh**I was expecting Mdm Nur Ain to be my maths teacher. Not expecting that it was Miss Hon(Forgive me if the spelling is wrong!)At first,I thought Miss Hon was to scold us for being noisy,but I was shock when i realise she is OUR MATHS TEACHER!!!!Really,she is rather fierce! Err....I hope I will improve my Maths by 5 marks or more....Sigh!** Now I know what Miss Lim meant. She said she wanted to give us an extra push. So means that that''extra push'' was to give us a fierce,strict and good-in-maths teacher. That could have gave us a ''hint'' that it was MISS HON!!! But anyway, I find her a little bit interesting and...but a little too strict.... I hope everybody will pass the SA1 maths and.... Miss Tan can teach us Maths again!! Hooray! If only this will happen...........

From the scared of fierce teachers girl,
Hillary Quah

friendsforever;
2:03 PM