March 13, 2008
Hi boys and girls,
It's always nice for me to log on and read about what you all are doing. I'm also glad to hear that most of you are using your holidays wisely and taking time to revise and complete the homework. Remember, no pain, no gain! It's always good to suffer a little and then enjoy to the fullest after. Regret is not a very pleasant feeling I can assure you.
It's already Thursday so hopefully most of you have already completed most of your homework. Watch some good television programmes and if the weather permits, go outdoors and get some exercise. You need to keep yourself physically, emotionally and mentally healthy.
For those of you that might be interested to know, I have been going back to school for the past few days and finally my holiday is beginning. I will be having my well-deserved break this weekend - meeting up with friends, going to the beach before school starts again next week.
Take good care and I'll see you all very soon.
Miss Tan
It's always nice for me to log on and read about what you all are doing. I'm also glad to hear that most of you are using your holidays wisely and taking time to revise and complete the homework. Remember, no pain, no gain! It's always good to suffer a little and then enjoy to the fullest after. Regret is not a very pleasant feeling I can assure you.
It's already Thursday so hopefully most of you have already completed most of your homework. Watch some good television programmes and if the weather permits, go outdoors and get some exercise. You need to keep yourself physically, emotionally and mentally healthy.
For those of you that might be interested to know, I have been going back to school for the past few days and finally my holiday is beginning. I will be having my well-deserved break this weekend - meeting up with friends, going to the beach before school starts again next week.
Take good care and I'll see you all very soon.
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
10:10 AM
10:10 AM