February 29, 2008
I am sad with my marks.
I did bad in my CA1.
I fail my chinese and I don't dare to tell my parents.
My english,I considered that I fail as I only get 53.
I do not expect to get all this marks.
I hope I won't get this marks for my PSLE or prelim.
Do I concentrate in class?Do you??
I don't know.Or I am distracted by Kheng Ling and Adnen?
I kept talking to them while Miss Tan teaching.
My English and Chinese marks deproved but my Math improved my 4 marks.
I really don't know why is my marks is so low.
Vanessa Goh
I did bad in my CA1.
I fail my chinese and I don't dare to tell my parents.
My english,I considered that I fail as I only get 53.
I do not expect to get all this marks.
I hope I won't get this marks for my PSLE or prelim.
Do I concentrate in class?Do you??
I don't know.Or I am distracted by Kheng Ling and Adnen?
I kept talking to them while Miss Tan teaching.
My English and Chinese marks deproved but my Math improved my 4 marks.
I really don't know why is my marks is so low.
Vanessa Goh
friendsforever;
4:56 PM
4:56 PM