<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

February 29, 2008


Hi everyone,
CA1 is over!But i am still not happy.I did not do well for my examination and I did not do well for my English . I am so dissapointed.Anyway, congratulations to Hsiao Ping for getting highest in English and Jaquilline and Braven for highest in Maths.So tired everytime I got home after examinations and after band practice(or other activities).SYF is coming...I am so nervous although it's the second time i participate in SYF.Also good luck to those people who are participating in SYF this year.Hope everyone do well in the next examination and pass the examinations with no failures and with flying colours.Once again,hope those who did not get expected results and those who did well in CA1 to do well in the next examinations...Goodbye! xP
Charis...

friendsforever;
6:50 PM