February 17, 2008
Hi everybody,
It's the end of the weekend now.I have done my homework,what about you?I am so tired today.Today,I just stayed at home and at about 1 plus, I went to Vanessa's house with Yun Jing and her sister.I had fun at her house!Vanessa and I did homework together.When we have finished our homework,we played for a while and i went home with Yun Jing and her sister at about 6.30pm after that.Today was a great fun! What about you?Hve you enjoyed your weekend?Hope everyone studies hard for the coming CA1 and pass their examinations with flying colours.Goodbye!
Regards,
Charis
It's the end of the weekend now.I have done my homework,what about you?I am so tired today.Today,I just stayed at home and at about 1 plus, I went to Vanessa's house with Yun Jing and her sister.I had fun at her house!Vanessa and I did homework together.When we have finished our homework,we played for a while and i went home with Yun Jing and her sister at about 6.30pm after that.Today was a great fun! What about you?Hve you enjoyed your weekend?Hope everyone studies hard for the coming CA1 and pass their examinations with flying colours.Goodbye!
Regards,
Charis
friendsforever;
8:20 PM
8:20 PM