February 12, 2008
Hi EVERYONE ,
So far,a month hav past!
Our class have done 'tons' of homework at home and in school.
Last week was CHINESE NEW YEAR
and i really have a lot of fun and recieved a lot of red packets
PSLE is coming and i am really worried about my work now.
My standard for English and Maths are now dropping.
(Perhaps it is because of the December holidays)
I hope I can really improved back to my standards like last year.
I wish everyone can work hard and go to a good secondary school and not dissapoint Miss Tan's effort.
Once again,wishing that everyone can get flying colours for all their exams throughout the year.
Charis...
So far,a month hav past!
Our class have done 'tons' of homework at home and in school.
Last week was CHINESE NEW YEAR
and i really have a lot of fun and recieved a lot of red packets
PSLE is coming and i am really worried about my work now.
My standard for English and Maths are now dropping.
(Perhaps it is because of the December holidays)
I hope I can really improved back to my standards like last year.
I wish everyone can work hard and go to a good secondary school and not dissapoint Miss Tan's effort.
Once again,wishing that everyone can get flying colours for all their exams throughout the year.
Charis...
friendsforever;
5:00 PM
5:00 PM