February 5, 2008
Hi boys and girls,
The Chinese consider red an auspicious colour therefore I decided to use a red font for this blog entry.
I just want to wish all Chinese pupils a very Happy Chinese New Year! Enjoy the celebrations with your family and loved ones. Don't forget to drink lots of water and don't snack on too many Chinese New Year goodies.
Have a nice long break and I'll see you all in school again next week. Happy New Year!
Miss Tan
The Chinese consider red an auspicious colour therefore I decided to use a red font for this blog entry.
I just want to wish all Chinese pupils a very Happy Chinese New Year! Enjoy the celebrations with your family and loved ones. Don't forget to drink lots of water and don't snack on too many Chinese New Year goodies.
Have a nice long break and I'll see you all in school again next week. Happy New Year!
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
4:43 PM
4:43 PM