January 30, 2008
This year.... There is alot of things going to happen. Written PSLE, Oral, Listening compre & Composition. My Dad told me that if we fail English, we are failing all subjects..... Well I want to go to a good school.. But will there be more bullies or less bullies? There are spelling everyday! I know that Miss Tan is doing that for our own sake but i wish that i could have spelling every alternate day. Though this year is very stressful, I have learnt many things. If not because of this blog, I may not get to know all of you. This is my fourth time writing. "LETS WORK HARD FOR OUR ONCOMING EXAMS!" I am very tired. I wish that our school ends at 1.00 instead of 1.30 pm. I'm dead tired after these long periods of studying. And my hobby is.... I think it is sleeping and eating...(i hope i don't eat and sleep so much!+_+)
Done By,
Hillary Quah
Done By,
Hillary Quah
friendsforever;
2:40 PM
2:40 PM