January 4, 2008
Wow! It is good to see some of you responding and writing down your feelings and thoughts. Continue to contribute your opinions and views here. I would love to hear from all of you!
I am glad that many of you have a goal in mind. What is important after setting yourself targets and goals is to make plans to reach that goal. Just setting the goal and daydreaming about it will not bring you anywhere.
The other thing that makes me glad is that many of you realise that hard work is needed this year for you to do well in the PSLE. I am so glad that all of you aim to get at least 200 points and above. That is something to work towards.
All of you have the potential to do well but remember that good results only come with lots of hard work and diligence (one of our school values). I was glad to see many of you ready to start work and not complaining about the amount of work that has to be done this year. I was also really glad to realise that many of you have matured and realise that studying is your own responsibility and not that of your parents.
Thanks Vanessa for sharing your views and how being in the second best class does not guarantee that we will do well. I'm sure if you work hard from now and spend more time revising your work, you will be able to get what you wish for.
Does anyone have questions about the PSLE or about Secondary school? (no, please do not ask me what questions are coming out. I do not know) If you do, you can post your questions here and we can all discuss and help one another out.
Have an enjoyable weekend and see you all on Monday!
Miss Tan
I am glad that many of you have a goal in mind. What is important after setting yourself targets and goals is to make plans to reach that goal. Just setting the goal and daydreaming about it will not bring you anywhere.
The other thing that makes me glad is that many of you realise that hard work is needed this year for you to do well in the PSLE. I am so glad that all of you aim to get at least 200 points and above. That is something to work towards.
All of you have the potential to do well but remember that good results only come with lots of hard work and diligence (one of our school values). I was glad to see many of you ready to start work and not complaining about the amount of work that has to be done this year. I was also really glad to realise that many of you have matured and realise that studying is your own responsibility and not that of your parents.
Thanks Vanessa for sharing your views and how being in the second best class does not guarantee that we will do well. I'm sure if you work hard from now and spend more time revising your work, you will be able to get what you wish for.
Does anyone have questions about the PSLE or about Secondary school? (no, please do not ask me what questions are coming out. I do not know) If you do, you can post your questions here and we can all discuss and help one another out.
Have an enjoyable weekend and see you all on Monday!
Miss Tan
friendsforever;
11:14 PM
11:14 PM