<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8469348433669735644?origin\x3dhttp://6i2008.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

January 18, 2008


It's the weekend and I'm sure all of you are happy for the break.

I noticed that this week, many of you seem distracted and don't seem to be concentrating on your work? I am not sure why and would like to ask.

Perhaps you can let me know if you think I'm teaching too fast or you don't understand what I'm saying. At least we can work on this together so that I don't have to keep shouting at students who are not listening. Many of you also seem to be chatting non stop to the friends around you

I hope all of you understand that you need to put in the necessary effort to do well and not just hope and wish for the results to appear. I believe that ALL OF YOU can do it! Please get a good rest over the weekend and come back to school next week, ready to start work and learn. If you pay attention in class, you will realize that when you are given work, you will be able to complete them well and feel a sense of accomplishment.

Miss Tan

friendsforever;
6:37 PM