January 9, 2008
Dear all readers,
I am very worried about the PSLE.I know all of us are worried about the PSLE. I am scared too. I hope I can go to express stream. Everybody is scared. I hope I can set a good example to my younger sister who is studying in 3/honesty. My sister has very big dreams about PSLE. She told me that she wanted to go Raffles girls school. I hope that my sister will be able to go to Raffles girl school. She is very intelligent and much more cleverer than me. Well,I want to aim for 250, and beat my cousin,who scored 243......
From,
Hillary
I am very worried about the PSLE.I know all of us are worried about the PSLE. I am scared too. I hope I can go to express stream. Everybody is scared. I hope I can set a good example to my younger sister who is studying in 3/honesty. My sister has very big dreams about PSLE. She told me that she wanted to go Raffles girls school. I hope that my sister will be able to go to Raffles girl school. She is very intelligent and much more cleverer than me. Well,I want to aim for 250, and beat my cousin,who scored 243......
From,
Hillary
friendsforever;
4:40 PM
4:40 PM