January 4, 2008
PSLE is around the corner..
Few more months will reach PSLE.
We must work hard to score high marks.
Although my brother is at 6B last year,but that does not mean he will get good marks.
He did not work hard enough and he went to NA.
So, I must work harder then my brother to get over 200 marks for this years PSLE.
I did not know what secondary school to go to.
I hope my classmates will get good results and get into express!!!
Vanessa Goh
Few more months will reach PSLE.
We must work hard to score high marks.
Although my brother is at 6B last year,but that does not mean he will get good marks.
He did not work hard enough and he went to NA.
So, I must work harder then my brother to get over 200 marks for this years PSLE.
I did not know what secondary school to go to.
I hope my classmates will get good results and get into express!!!
Vanessa Goh
friendsforever;
6:14 PM
6:14 PM