January 5, 2008
Few more months later , is our turn taking the PSLE
We must work hard to score good marks .
199 marks was what my sister did and she went to bendemeer sec.
She could be able to get into a better school if she works hard enough.
So , I decided to work much harder then her to even get a better mark for this PSLE.
I haven't think about what school I'm going but i wish to go to the express stream.
I also hope that my classmates will score good marks and go to a good school.
Ling Tian Wei
We must work hard to score good marks .
199 marks was what my sister did and she went to bendemeer sec.
She could be able to get into a better school if she works hard enough.
So , I decided to work much harder then her to even get a better mark for this PSLE.
I haven't think about what school I'm going but i wish to go to the express stream.
I also hope that my classmates will score good marks and go to a good school.
Ling Tian Wei
friendsforever;
2:00 PM
2:00 PM