January 19, 2008
I am getting too stressful. Will I pass my PSLE? Will I get above 250? Well,this is a reminder to everybody. STUDY HARD. And stop asking me which secondary school am i going. Well see my results. If my results are good enough to go to a good school, of course i will go. But if it is not good enough, i will study Bendemeer Secondary School. It is so near to my house. It is only about 10 minutes walk. My mum bought assements for me to do... 3 of them...I dislike doing them.I dislike them a LOT. Well,i know she doing for my own good. MY advise to you is:Study hard, Pay attention to class. Just wait for the PSLE to be over.
I hope i can play after PSLE. Instead of studying for secondary 1.
Done by,
Hillary Quah
I hope i can play after PSLE. Instead of studying for secondary 1.
Done by,
Hillary Quah
friendsforever;
8:52 PM
8:52 PM