January 31, 2008
Chinese New Year is round the corner...
I am here to you all Happy CNY!!
What are your new year resolutions?
My New year resolotution is to have a properous year ahead and to get more red packets this year. :D
The March hoildays will be coming soon too.Even though the difference between March from now is just 1 month but it will past very fast.
I wanted to know how you want to spend your hoildays,what are you going to do?
For me,I will just study and have fun at the same time!
I am looking forward to your reply.Please kindly reply in the comments column. Thank You.
Hui Ling
I am here to you all Happy CNY!!
What are your new year resolutions?
My New year resolotution is to have a properous year ahead and to get more red packets this year. :D
The March hoildays will be coming soon too.Even though the difference between March from now is just 1 month but it will past very fast.
I wanted to know how you want to spend your hoildays,what are you going to do?
For me,I will just study and have fun at the same time!
I am looking forward to your reply.Please kindly reply in the comments column. Thank You.
Hui Ling
friendsforever;
8:45 PM
8:45 PM